Request a FREE Quote
Relocation Benefits - Realtor Spotlight - March 2020
Realtor Spotlight – Darin Greear
As a leader among moving companies in Roanoke, VA and the surrounding areas, Relocation Benefits feels that it is important to acknowledge the hard work of innovative realtors. This month’s Realtor Spotlight is Darin Greear of Darin Greear REALTORS. We took a few minutes to talk to Darin and see what he feels makes him one of the top realtors in Roanoke, VA.
- How long have you been in the real estate industry?
This is my 16th year as a full-time agent!
- What made you decide to become a realtor?
I had been in the real estate industry most of my life whether it was developing land or building/remodeling homes since I was in high school and college. I became licensed in 2004 and have been full time since then.
- What differentiates you from other realtors (awards, process, etc.)?
I am a Dave Ramsey ELP (Endorsed Local Provider) and currently hold the following designations and awards:
- CRS, GRI, ABR, e-PRO Certified
- 2018 Overall #1 Agent Units Sold – Entire Long & Foster Company
- 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Long & Foster Overall #1 Top Producing Agent
- 2013 REALTOR of the Year – New River Valley Association of REALTORS
- 2009 NRVAR Ethics in Action Award
- 2009 NRVAR Good Neighbor Award
- Endorsed by Dave Ramsey
- What piece of advice would you give someone looking to buy a new house?
The most important information I can share with anyone when buying a new home is to take their time and understand what you are buying. When you get in a hurry you could make a mistake. This is a very, very big investment and you do not want to make a mistake!
- What is your favorite thing to do in Roanoke, VA?
There are so many great new (and old) restaurants in Roanoke that I like to try!